Pro-Pipe II is a major advancement in pipe systems, using leading edge technology during design and manufacture has provided the opportunity to use the latest polymers in developing a modular pressure pipe system with exceptional performance levels.
Pro-Pipe II pipe is manufactured from CXPP40 a Block Co-Polymer Polypropylene and the fittings from XXHP40 a Homo-Polymer Polypropylene, with both these materials coming from the same polymer family it eliminates mismatching when used in chemical applications.
Why Pro-Pipe II?
The colour in Pro-Pipe II is co-extruded and applied as a homogeneous melt within the diehead, resulting in a coloured layer that will not peel, flake, de-laminate or crack, even when exposed to U.V. light. This feature provides major cost savings through the elimination of periodic maintenance such as painting or labelling.
Major Advantages of Pro-Pipe II
- Superior U.V. Resistance
- Size range from 20mm - 110mm (1/2" N.B. - 4" N.B.)
- Wide operating temperature envelope
- Is the easiest method of reticulation available today. A system requiring no gluing, threading, soldering or brazing that will provide first class results even from inexperienced personnel.
- High impact resistance
- Is manufactured from Food Grade materials, also acceptable for Breathing Air.
- Is environmentally friendly, as all materials are Re-Usable, Re-Locatable and Re-Cycleable.
- Cannot rust which eliminates contamination of expensive equipment, can be installed in damp or wet conditions and can be buried in both soil or concrete without corrosion.